You see, I haven't a grand journey set before me to write about. And no extraordinary past to put into words either. So that left me with the present.
Now I am sitting here thinking out loud to myself, that this could be ugly. Sorta like when you put too many different spices in the chili, and when you finally sit down to eat, it is such an overload to the taste, that you just want to spit it out.
So I think it best to keep it simple, for now. Facts are usually simple, right?
1. No formal education here, just the average high school diploma. Yeah.
2. English was not my best subject in school, doodling at the edges of the paper was much more fun. I forgot to mention, grammar was a mystery to me, and still is.
3. I love run on sentences, it's like the recess of writing.
4. My spelling is awful at times, but I can usually get my thoughts across anyway.
5. Writing things that rhyme, make me feel balanced
*You have been warned in advance.
So full of this, So full of that comes from a silly thing I wrote about a long time ago. And it started with a childhood memory, something like this:
The bric-a-brac of Mattie's hat,
so full of this, so full of that.
Flowers, tinsel, and ribborn worn.
Bows and bobbles, and lace thats torn.
Worn with pride, and placed with care,
a Royals crown, was no more fair.
Than the bric-a-brac of Mattie's hat.
So full of this, so full of that.